What We Know
Did you know that by 2017, mobile spending will represent over 60 percent of U.S. digital-media spending which includes advertisement budgets on smart phones and tablets?
For a small to medium size business, this area can be extremely tough to navigate. Do you have a mobile marketing solution for your company? If not, now is the time to start determining if mobile marketing is a right fit for you.
Below are some key tips to consider before diving into the mobile marketing space:
1. Be prepared to create a great mobile experience for your customers. Are all the elements of your mobile campaign compatible? Be sure to have your objectives and what you want to accomplish developed on the front-end.
2. Keep it simple. Develop an easy to navigate mobile experience for the user that loads fast so information can be retrieved quickly.
3. Familiarize yourself with the different types of advertising that are available in the mobile space and create relevant advertisement campaigns.
4. Be sure your current website is responsive so it can be viewed and navigated on all mobile devices.
5. Make sure your mobile marketing efforts are reaching your target audience. Do the necessary research to better understand the mobile habits of your customers.
Mobile marketing is here to stay and it will continue to grow in dollars spent by companies and in its complexity. Stay ahead of the curve by educating yourself on the latest trends in this area, so you can have a mobile marketing plan in place that will better connect your business the customer.
Want to know more about digital media? Contact O'Neill and we'd be happy to lend a hand.
- Published: 24 June 2014