What We Know
O’Neill Communications is seeking a dynamic social media coordinator who is a self-starter, curious, creative, and a team player.
The Social Media Content Coordinator will primarily be responsible for day-to-day coordination of specific Social Media Marketing campaigns and projects. As a member of the content team, the coordinator will need to be creative, well organized and have a keen eye for social media as a marketing service. The ideal candidate will be able to present a portfolio demonstrating their creative use of social media campaigns. The Social Media Content Coordinator will have a passion for supporting and improving online presence and digital marketing strategies while increasing organic interactions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and update a social media content calendar
- Create content and schedule social media posts
- Execute a robust content strategy using analytics and metrics
- Manage content distribution across various platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube Pinterest, etc
- Source create and publish timely and relevant content
- Proactively engage with our social community
- Use social media to drive traffic and awareness
- Collaborate on strategy for organic and paid social media campaigns
- Create innovative new content
- Collaborate cohesively with other members of the content team
- Support client events (in-person or online) with live social media, as needed
- Prior experience in social media posting and content strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a relevant field; experience also equivalent
- Working knowledge of popular social media platforms
- Experience with content development and social analytics analysis
- Experience with content management platforms with Sprout Social preferred
- Experience with Google Ads & Google Analytics
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Up to date knowledge on current events
- Canva or AI or AfterEffects or experience creating graphics
- Content creation experience for the following platforms: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube. SnapChat and TikTok, a plus but not necessary.
The ideal candidate must have a journalistic style quality, and eager to develop content and stories. Must have a keen eye for creative storytelling and work with our content team to develop robust campaigns. They must be organized, professional, energetic, and communicative. We are a collaborative firm that supports our clients to be successful in their goals.
Additionally on-the-job training will be provided in regards to social media and accessibility. Salary commensurate on experience.
Please submit a resumé to apply. Interviews are presently being held online.
Job Type: Full-time (Contract to hire)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: HYBRID (In Office and Remote)
- Hybrid - In office days for collaboration, project launches, and as needed.
- 121 Perimeter Center West, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30346
To apply, send your resume and introductory cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Social Media Coordinator" in the subject line.
About O’Neill Communications:
Who We Are
O’Neill Communications is an award-winning interactive marketing agency that creates, manages and implements interactive marketing and communications campaigns for clients in nonprofits, government and small to medium-size businesses. Our office is located in the Perimeter area.
We’re a small, but mighty team that loves to collaborate, help and support our clients in every way possible. The firm thrives on the entrepreneurial spirit it was founded upon – one of creativity, energy and building relationships. An ideal team member is energetic, creative, comes with a can-do and can-try attitude, has a great sense of humor, strong work ethic, takes initiative and is open to wearing multiple hats. This is ideal for someone who thrives in a small business/startup setting, and enjoys versatility, learning and growing.
- Written by Super User
- Published: 02 June 2021