What We Know
O’Neill Communications is seeking a dynamic content writer/creator who can write and develop compelling content throughout various communications channels focused on promoting client’s campaigns and drives measurable results. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and have excellent time management and communication skills. This person is a passionate advocate for storytelling across multiple mediums (video, web, social media, and more) and works collaboratively with the creative team and other internal stakeholders to achieve goals. They must have energy, a sense of humor, open and curious mind and willing to go the extra mile. “Can’t” is not in your vocabulary!
- Research, write, and distribute strong, strategic and energetic copy for press releases, newsletters, email campaigns and sequences, websites/landing pages, blogs, social media, and collateral materials, as assigned.
- Excellent command of the English language and attention to detail expected. Fluency in Spanish is a plus!
- Create, add and update web content – blogs, landing pages, etc.
- Support team with other content and platform management.
- BS/BA in Journalism, English, or related field; minimum of 2 years of multi-media journalism (MMJ) experience
- Writing/producing for broadcast stations, newspapers, magazines, newsletters, social, or copywriting experience required
- Outstanding copywriting, proofreading, and editing skills with a proven ability to create content that engages a variety of audiences
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital trends and digital writing best practices
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office/Google Suite/Asana
- Self-motivation and ability to thrive in a high-demand and dynamic environment
Candidate is familiar with and proficient in:
- Email Marketing - Mailchimp, Constant Contact, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.
- PR Software – Cision
- Web Platforms - Wordpress, Square Space, WebFlow, and Joomla sites.
Currently, the position is contract (remote) at 10-15 hours a week, with room to grow, should the candidate be the right fit. This is a great fit for an associate-level candidate who wants experience working with small businesses, government organizations and nonprofits.
To submit, please send a brief cover letter, resume,and portfolio to email@example.com with "Submission: Content Creator" in the subject line.
- Written by Super User
- Published: 10 February 2021