What We Know

What We Know

What Facebook's New Changes Mean for Marketing Campaigns
Facebook is at it again. The social media channel is changing the way users will receive news. People will now be able to set their news feeds to receive news and stories from certain individuals or businesses at their choosing. The new preferences will let users choose 30 accounts to get more frequent updates. In similar fashion to Twitter, Facebook will also allow users to "discover" new pages that follow the same preferences that were personally chosen. So what does this mean for marketing Read more:
How Does Content Marketing Relate to Social Media?
Do you ever wonder what type of content you should be posting on social media? The 80/20 rule is a great starting point. 80% of the time, posts should be about something that is helpful or useful to your audience, such as tips and tricks specific to your industry. The other 20% can be used for true self-promotion. When links are included with posts, be sure to utilize a call to action. This tells your audience what to do with the link (other than the obvious “click on it”). Calls to action can Read more:
When promoting your business on social media, here are a few ideas on how to utilize your cover photo to garner interactions from your fans, promote your brand and gain leads for your business. 1. Know the correct size for the social network you are using (851 pixels wide by 315 pixels tall for FB; X by X for Twitter). This will help ensure your image perfectly fits in the space and doesn’t get cut off or covered up by the profile picture. 2. Update your cover photo frequently since new cover Read more:
Take a close look at the way your brand is displayed across your company’s social media platforms. What do you see? If you don’t know what you’re looking for, here are three tips to make sure your brand and its social media platforms are aligned. 1. Is there consistency? All social media platforms allow users to add imagery and messaging to describe their organization. Being consistent in these areas helps the user visually link the platforms back to the brand, reinforcing the message of the Read more:
3 Steps to Build Community with Social Media
When trying to build a social media community, whether it be potential customers, like minded people or those who share a specific circumstance (such as people with a disability), it can be challenging but the long-term rewards make it worthwhile. So, how do you build a community? Start with the following steps: 1) Use every method possible to reach out to potential followers such as handing out business cards encouraging people to follow you on Facebook, Twitter, etc. 2) Incent partner Read more:
How to Select the Correct Social Media Channels For Your Brand
While most organizations realize the importance of a social media presence, some find it difficult to determine an overall strategy and select networks that align with their goals. Think of a social media strategy like driving directions. There are many routes that take you from point A to point B, but how do you optimize your route for the shortest distance? Or do you want to arrive in the fastest amount of time? With new social media networks popping up almost daily, selecting the ones Read more:
Social media and power of relationships
Would you be personal friends with someone whose only interaction with you is trying to sell you something? It probably wouldn't make for an everlasting relationship. And the same principle is now applying to how companies should be acting on social media. The name of the game is changing and people are now interested in the personality of a brand. And, companies now have to act more like individuals on social media.To really be able to interact with your audience, you need to know a lot about Read more:
Dave Carroll versus United Airlines is a prime example of the effect a negative social media comment can have on a company’s business. But, it is also a prime example of the power of social media to help you get results. Back in 2008, Carroll’s $3,500 guitar was damaged by United Airlines during a flight from Halifax to Omaha. He complained to several employees at the time of the incident and filed a claim with United, who stated that he could not be reimbursed because he didn’t file the claim Read more:
logo

logo

Our Social Spots

You can find us hanging out at

facebooktwitterlinkedin

Visit Us

1355 Terrell Mill Road, SE
Building 1462, Suite 125
Marietta, GA 30067

Contact Us

Tel: 770.578.9765
info@oneillcommunications.com

Visit Us

1355 Terrell Mill Road, SE
Building 1462, Suite 125
Marietta, GA 30067

Contact Us

Tel: 770.578.9765
info@oneillcommunications.com

Our Social Spots

You can find us hanging out at

facebooktwitterlinkedin