What We Know

What We Know

Do you wonder what type of content you should be posting on social media? When you post, is the content you are posting relevant or helpful to your audience? Different social media channels serve very different purposes, so your choice of content can and will vary.

The "80/20 rule" is a great starting point. 80% of the time, posts should be about something that is helpful or useful to your audience, such as tips and tricks specific to your industry. The other 20% can be used for true self-promotion.

Also Read: Creating Your Path to a Successful Social Media Brand

When links are included with posts, be sure to utilize a call to action. This tells your audience what to do with the link (other than the obvious “click on it”). Calls to action can be anything from “read more on our blog”, “learn more”, “find out details here”, etc. Just be sure to change it up from post to post so it doesn’t become boring.

To read more about how content development can help your business thrive, check out our content section.

Content Marketing Strategy Relation With Social Media

 

logo

logo

Our Social Spots

You can find us hanging out at

facebooktwitterlinkedin

Visit Us

1355 Terrell Mill Road, SE
Building 1462, Suite 125
Marietta, GA 30067

Contact Us

Tel: 770.578.9765
info@oneillcommunications.com

Visit Us

1355 Terrell Mill Road, SE
Building 1462, Suite 125
Marietta, GA 30067

Contact Us

Tel: 770.578.9765
info@oneillcommunications.com

Our Social Spots

You can find us hanging out at

facebooktwitterlinkedin